Three Steps to Security and Peace of Mind:
A security container will be placed in your facility for collection of secure materials.
A uniformed Southwest Shredding representative will collect the material from the container on a scheduled basis.
The material will be shred and destroyed in the self-contained truck just outside your facility. A certificate of destruction will be issued once shredding is complete.
Your Perfect Solution For:
- Legal Documents
- Medical Records
- Financial Records
- Credit Reports
- Tax Records
- Computer Printouts, Disks, and Tapes
- Outdated Business Records
- Payroll and Personnel Information
- Plastic Credit Cards
- Identification Cards
- Obsolete Forms: Blank Checks, Purchase Orders, Letterhead, Business Cards, Credit Memos
- Other Sensative Information: Sales Reports, Financial Statements, Customer Lists, Invoices, Marketing Plans, Design and Engineering Notes, and more!
Looking for Recycling Services?
Papers (Loose or Baled)
News and Other Paper
Other Recovered Materials